Saturday, August 11, 2007

A brief sample of the Ranch Review

As most of you know, I work for the school newspaper, called The Ranch Review. It is one of my greatest joys working working with other students and put out information that the student body can use. So as a treat, I have videotaped, through my digital camera, what we, the staff do when we have finished all of our assigned stories and we have some downtime for ourselves. Whether or not I do more of these 'diaries', is still up in the air.

This video segment is about a member of the staff, Corey. He talks about his birth defect, the pain of growing up with it, and how he is living with the defect.

1 comment:

Sergei Andropov said...

Very, very interesting.

...

I have an enormous amount to say about this post, but no words with which to do so. Suffice it to say that I feel for him.