Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!

I know, I know.

It's been almost a month since i've posted anything about my life, what Bush scandal has me pissed off, which movie i've seen, or what new article for the Ranch Review I can post and show off my mad skills as a journalist.

I am sorry for the lack of posts, but the semester's just about wrapped up and there's a lot to be accomplished for my classes.

Anyway, It's December, we're a few weeks away from Christmas and saying good-bye to 2007 and ushering in 2008.

And yet.....

I can't explain why, but I usually find myself feeling depressed this time of year.

Maybe it's because of the screwed-up state of our nation that has me in a Christmas funk. Or perhaps it's the final year of high school and I realize that the friends i've made will be moving on, as will I. Maybe it's both. I don't know.

Anyway, this is where I am right now: somewhat in a melancholy funk.

I'll be back to doing more posts for the remainder of the month, including Charger's talk, NFL playoff predictions, movie reviews, politics, fuck-ups from the Bush White House, and top ten lists to celebrate the people, movies, and stories of 2007.

2 comments:

Circle Takes The Square said...

Greetings!

-Circle Takes The Square, from Newshounds.

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad bro. You could have been as bad as me and been gone months.

Good to see you keepin on fighting tho.