Friday, July 10, 2009

An example of life happening?

So today, I learn another former alum from the class of 2008 is happily expecting a child, which makes her just the third person I know that's having a kid. Add to that, there are three or more people that I know who are in some form of a relationship that has last lasted 1 + year. Did I forget to mention that one person I knew tied the knot? (Ed. note: i'm completely happy for all the people mentioned and wish them well in all their endeavors.)

My question for tonight: How is it that many of the people from my graduating class are either in:
1.) a long-term relationship,
2.) married,
or 3.) pregnant?

It almost feels like I haven't really done shit since leaving high school...almost...but it's not a totally good feeling, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jonathan, I'm with you. I go on facebook and myspace and see that my friends are getting married or having kids either married or not, and I'm like WTF am I doing? I wish them all the luck in the world. Sometimes I'm happy with my life and other times not so much.