Friday, May 25, 2007

The Count was right about Leo

Let me tell you point blank what I think about Leo Pusateri . He is a piss poor parent. The worst kind of parent. Anybody who has a child in Iraq or Afghanistan and supports this war and this President doesn't give a shit about his children.

He cares more about his president then he does his own child and to me that makes him a worthless parent and a worthless human being.


I couldn't agree with you more, Count.

I came to this conclusion when I posted about why he's bitching about Al Gore but not about the Army Times reporting that the troops serving in Iraq don't need a bigger pay raise. This was his response:

1. Try to stay on topic.

2. Bush wouldn't complain about a larger increase in pay than he proposed if your defeatocrat friends wouldn't be threatening to cut military funding at every turn of the corner (and don't give me that B.S. that you're not a democrat--you hang out at D.U.).

I'd be trying to conserve money, too.

Don't be talking to me about supporting the troops.

You and yours may just as well hold a friggen gun to their head, and threaten to pull the trigger, since that's what you and yours have been doing lo' these many months.

Talk about torture and stress. It's not like they have enough, and you go and pile it on with your worthless piece of crap political posturing and threatening to cut off their funding.

Screw you!!

Don't ever--ever come on this blog again and talk about Bush not supporting the troops!


I decided to ignore his ranting and provide more examples of Bush not giving a shit about our troops.

Jonathan said...

"(and don't give me that B.S. that you're not a democrat--you hang out at D.U.). "

Wrong, I read D.U. - barely, because I don't have the luxury to do it(responsibilities to school)everyday, and btw: i'm not a member. I've never signed up for D.U., you condescending prick.

What's the matter, Leo? Hard to accept that Bush only uses the soldiers as either a photo-op or for political posturing?

Well, here are more examples of Bush not supporting the troops:

Wieghtman testifying about privatization of Walter Reed

two soldiers killed in friendly fire, not in combat

injured troops being deployed

veterans disabilities being downgraded

neglection at Walter Reed #18

sending troops to war without the right amount of troops needed

Who supports the troops now?
It sure as hell isn't the Commander-In-Chief.

5/25/2007 10:59:00 AM


Unfortunately, Leo couldn't handle the truth, so he deleted it.

Count Istavan was right........Leo, you don't care.

I could really care less at this point, whether or not you support the war. I believed that you would be pissed that for all the talk of Bush claiming to support the troops, that you would be mad as hell that he's only using them for a photo-op, but I guess your unwavering loyalty to Bush trumps your own son and the troops.

You sir, are a fucking creep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes my wording is a little strong but then I really don't think so. To not only not care if your child dies in this pointless cock war of George's but to continue supporting the president is something I don't understand.

Mike The Liberal said...

You know, Jonathan, I don't know who this Leo person is, but he seems like a complete ass. Why you want to hang around and discuss things with him is beyond me.