Tuesday, March 18, 2008

They may as well rename the damn blog

I'm talking about Blogs for Victory, btw.
These mental midgets might as well rename their blog, Blogs for Igno(r)ance. On a day when Senator Obama asked us to address our racial differences and move forward as one America, Mark Noonan, Matt Margolis, and their herd of sheep continued with their drive to bring down an excellent choice for President.

#

110. ANTI-LIB | March 18th, 2008 at 7:19 pm

I grew in a house that accepted all races. Racism was not a part of my family or my upbringing.

However, as I get older and see how blacks behave. How racist THEY are. How white people have to bend over backwards to appease blacks. How white people do not get any special treatment like blacks do. How the hypocrisy is disgusting (black ent. TV; black scholarships, black this or that)…how It would never be tolerated to start a ‘White club’ or White ent TV, etc. How the Jessi Jacksons, Al Sharptons, etc. are the biggest hypocrite racists alive

How blacks are NOT even AFRICAN-American no more then I am African-American.

How blacks refuse to take responsibility for their own lives and keep blaming people from the past.

and I could on and on….

All of this BS is making me become a tad bit racist. Why do I lump all blacks into this now? Because I dont see ANY blacks denouncing any of this!!! Not one thing! And Obama stands for all of that - because he associates with people who stand for it.

#

106. Jeremiah | March 18th, 2008 at 6:54 pm

How about we put Rev. Wright in a camouflage suit, send him anywhere, where Muslims rule, and see how long he preaches his sermon there, eh?

The thing is …. Rev. Wright has the freedom to spew hate and invective here in America, not so in other places.

He is an evil messenger.

I’ve never in my life, heard a pastor use profanity in the House of the Lord until I heard Rev. Wright.

Do you think Obama knows this? Sure he does … He’s right along with him … behind that smoke screen of “hope” is a man who hates America as much as his pastor … wanting very much to get into the White House so he can pass hate-crime bills against Christians.

–Jeremiah–

#

98. Rich | March 18th, 2008 at 6:11 pm

Ok Obamabots, earlier Obama claimed he had not witnessed this type of diatribe. Today he says he did. Kinda fun waiting for the other shoe to drop.

#

80. Michael | March 18th, 2008 at 4:48 pm

We must use smaller words and speak slower so the fragile “minds” of our leftists aren’t negatively impacted or their heads start spinning or they start channeling Charlie Brown. They do provide some humor in the lack of scope of their “thinking” and their repetitive tactics at changing the subject on every thread - like bringing up McCain on this thread. Their repeated name-calling and accusations that those with whom they disagree are retarts, idiots, etc., shows the lack of any real arguments. Sometimes they cannot even figure out that there isn’t even a debate going on and declare it circular. Some on the left swallowed the Obama bait in his latest speech hook, line, and sinker. Most on the right see it for what it was, a feeble but inept attempt to change the subject just like the lefties here do when they cannot respond intelligently. Obama is caught and can’t get out of his trap with anything he’s tried yet. I’d better stop there to avoid spinning heads and having to listen to leftist complaints.

As I stated before, they should rename the title, Blogs for Igno(r)ance.

It sums up the majority of stupid, intellectually-challenged, right-wing buffoons who post on this blog who can’t get over their own personal prejudices, who can’t see past what their near-messiah Rush Limbaugh tells them to think, who can’t see past any viewpoint because it challenges their long-held beliefs, who are incapable of accepting their fellow man because they happen to be of a different lifestyle.

It’s as if they wear the fucking badge of ignorance with honor.

Until these people get over themselves and begin to look at another person’s perspective and understand where they are coming from, these guys will never change.

If there wasn't a clear indicator on why I will never vote Republican in my lifetime, the treatment of Obama - a man who had to work his own way up, a man who is not only challenging the status quo in Washington D.C., but asking us, as Americans, to challenge ourselves - was the final nail in the coffin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

And they're full of shit.

I rode home with a dude I worked with once,to help him go and look at some cows for his dairy farm that he ran on off hours.

The whole way there and back,he had a tape of his "minister" playing in the truck,and it was soem of the most vile,hateful and evil racist shit you ever wanted to hear. And yes,he was cursing a blue streak talking about those "evul nixxers" and their "nixxardly ways" and all this other shit.

I asked him why he was listening to that shit,and he told me "he tells it like it is" and "that passer' is on fire!". I knew I was in a vehicle with a true believer then. I stopped having anything to do with the guy. He was a nut.

Anonymous said...

amateur lack imagine connectivity somewhat endeavors dispose newspaper farsi disciplined away
lolikneri havaqatsu